Chocolate dipped cheesecake bars with a colorful accent
2 sticks butter
2 cups light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups flour
1 tbsp vegetable oil
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup Sprinkle King Carnival Decorettes
4 oz NY cheesecake pieces
½ cup milk chocolate chips
1. Whisk cooled melted butter, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in bowl.
2. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Fold in ½ cup Sprinkle King Carnival Decorettes, NY cheesecake pieces and chocolate chips.
4. Transfer to an oiled foil-lined 9-by-13-inch baking dish; press into an even layer and top with the remaining Sprinkle KingCarnival Decorettes(¼ cup).
5. Bake at 350°F, 35 -40 minutes; let cool.
6. Dip bars in melted chocolate and chill.