Scrumptious cheesecake bars with a colorful accent
2 sticks butter
2 cups light brown sugar
2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups flour
1 tbsp vegetable oil
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup Sprinkle King™ Carnival Decorettes
4 oz NY cheesecake pieces
1. Whisk cooled melted butter, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in bowl.
2. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Fold in NY cheesecake pieces.
4. Transfer to an oiled foil-lined 9-by-13-inch baking dish; press into an even layer and top with Sprinkle King™ Carnival Decorettes.
5. Bake at 350°F, 35 -40 minutes; let cool.