5 Summer Drink Recipes Inspired by the Farmer's Market
Check out five summer drink recipes inspired by the farmer's market.
Fresh produce and herbs are one of the best parts of the summer. Stopping by the farmer's market will leave you inspired to create cocktails, mocktails and coffee-based drinks with the flavors of summer. We've put together five recipes inspired by ingredients found at the summer farmer's markets.
Mango Blackberry Iced Tea
Sipping on an ice cold tea is a staple of summertime. The combination of tart blackberry, sweet mango and earthy black tea makes for a refreshing sip, perfect for those hot summer days.
- 0.25 fl. oz. DaVinci Gourmet Blackberry Syrup
- 1 fl. oz. Island Oasis Mango
- 8 fl. oz. Iced Black Tea
- Directions: Combine in a 16 ounce glass and top with two cups of ice.
The Other Garden
Run your drink menu through the garden with the Other Garden cocktail. This recipe combines the refreshing taste of tart limes with piney gin and freshly-picked arugula, right from the farmer’s market.
- 0.5 fl. oz. DaVinci Gourmet Cane Sugar Syrup
- 0.75 fl. oz. Lime Juice
- 2 fl. oz. Gin
- 6 Sprigs of Arugula
- Directions: Shake all ingredients with ice, double strain and serve in a six ounce coupe glass.
Ginger Basil Lemonade
Spice up your menu's lemonade with DaVinci Gourmet Spice Ginger Syrup, which provides a unique balance of both sweetness and ginger spice.
- 0.5 fl. oz. DaVinci Gourmet Spicy Ginger Syrup
- 3 fl. oz. Island Oasis Lemonade
- 1 Basil Leaf
- 6 fl. oz. Water
- Directions: Shake together and strain into 16 ounce glass. Top with two cups ice.
You'll always see lots of honey at your local farmer's market. To make the Bees Knees recipe combine sweet DaVinci Gourmet Honey Syrup with lavender, gin and lemon juice for a refreshing summer sip.
- 0.5 fl. oz. DaVinci Gourmet Lavender Syrup
- 0.25 fl. oz. DaVinci Gourmet Honey Syrup
- 2 fl. oz. London Dry Gin
- 0.75 fl. oz. Lemon Juice
- Directions: Shake with ice, clean pour, express lemon oil on top
Honey Berry Latte
Inspired by fresh ingredients from the farmer’s market, this Honey Berry Latte is a delicious take on a warmer weather latte. You can also make this over ice for an instant cool-down.
- 0.75 fl. oz. DaVinci Gourmet Honey Syrup
- 0.25 fl. oz. DaVinci Gourmet Blueberry Syrup
- 2 fl. oz. Espresso
- 9 fl. oz. Steamed Milk
Want more ideas for summer drink recipes? Visit our Tasty Trends page each month for recipe ideas, holidays to celebrate and more seasonal inspiration.