Fall Drink Recipes You’ll Fall in Love With
Add holiday excitement to your menu with favorite fall flavors.
The changing leaves, warm cozy sweaters and the crisp air – all signs point to fall. With the changing season comes holiday flavor favorites like pumpkin spice, apple and pecan. Mixing up your fall menu with popular fall flavors will bring in more customers and help create excitement around the holidays.
Top Fall Flavors:
- Brown Butter Caramel
- Cinnamon Bun
- Dulce de Leche
- Peanut Butter
- Pumpkin Spice
These are the top flavors for fall, but how do you add them to your existing menu? Whether you’re looking for flavor-fall (see what we did there?) lattes or cool beverages for those second summer days, we have a few recipes to freshen up your fall menu.
Faux Fashioned Latte | 8 oz
Make the classic Old Fashioned into a complex and fun latte – it will give you the same warm feeling as bourbon or brandy.
- 0.5 oz DaVinci Gourmet Cherry Syrup
- 1 oz espresso
- 4 dashed orange bitters
- Top with 6 oz steamed milk
- Zest with orange to finish
Instructions: Pour first three ingredients into a mug/cup. Top with steamed milk and orange zest.
Chai Spiced Pumpkin Latte | 16 oz
Chai’s warming spices of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and star anise perfectly complement the nostalgic taste of pumpkin pie in this seasonal latte.
- 1 oz DaVinci Gourmet Pumpkin Pie Sauce
- 3.5 oz Oregon Chai Original
- 3.5 oz milk
Instructions: Pour ingredients into an ice filled glass. Stir and serve.
Caramel Covered Pecan Latte | 16 oz
Our Caramel Covered Pecan Latte starts with the taste of indulgent caramel and ends with a sweet and lingering nutty finish.
- 0.5 oz DaVinci Gourmet Caramel Pecan Syrup
- 2 scoops Big Train Caramel Latte Blended Ice Coffee Mix
- 5 oz water
Instructions: Place ingredients into a blender cup. Add ice; blend and serve.
Apple Cinnamon Fresca
Apple and cinnamon always go together – even in a refreshing beverage! The Apple Cinnamon Fresca will have you feeling like it’s autumn all the time.
- 1 oz. DaVinci Gourmet Apple Syrup
- 0.75 oz DaVinci Gourmet Naturals Cinnamon Bark Syrup
- 6 oz chilled sparkling water
Instructions: Pour ingredients over an ice filled glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Peach Pumpkin Pie | 16 oz
Inspired by Southern cuisine, the Peach Pumpkin Pie drink is indulgent yet refreshing.
- 3 oz Island Oasis Peach
- DaVinci Gourmet Pumpkin Pie Sauce
- 4 oz oat milk, stir
- Instructions: Drizzle DaVinci Gourmet Pumpkin Pie Sauce into glass; add ice and remaining ingredients. Stir and serve. Dust pumpkin spice seasoning on top as a garnish.
Looking for more fall flavor menu inspiration? Check out our full fall beverage recipe guide and operator toolkit to get your menu ready for the season.